Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Recap

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did!  I am co-hosting with Bella from Bella And The City for our weekly weekend recap!

This weekend, my husband and I headed out to the river to enjoy the sunshine! We spent the day on the beach and took our pups to the water.  They had too much fun, but I think it got a little too hot as the temperature was 111 degrees +.  I had my mom come pick them up and we hung out the rest of the day.

That night we started off by having some fancy Tie Dye Margaritas at our favorite Mexican restaurant and then went to a country bar.



The next morning (or afternoon ha!) Let's just say once we finally woke up we went to take the dogs to the lake and realized our car battery died. So that changed all plans and we gave up going to the water and went to lunch instead before hitting the road.  We stopped by Wendy's to grab a drink and being an adopted child, their cups really hit home.    Wendy's is donating $5 to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption each time the hashtag #share4adoption is used with a photo of your hand completing the heart with one of their cups (on social media).   There are over 100,000 kids waiting in foster care to find their forever homes. You can learn more about it here.



2 comments:

  1. That tie die margarita looks amazing!! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tie die margaritas sound awesome! They look delish!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<