Saturday, May 30, 2015

HAPPY Weekend Everyone!

Hey Friends! I have a small favor to ask!

Please help my Brother-in-Law be the starting pitcher for the 2015 the All Star Game in Omaha this July!  Vote Dylan Floro !

All you have to do is click this link , and it will take you to this page.

It's under international League, if you click the fourth from the top row (Durham Bulls)


Scroll all the way down under STARTING PITCHER, his name will be in red.  
CLICK VOTE next to his name.


Then scroll all the way down and click continue


 Enter your name/ and the information provided in the box, and you can keep entering the captcha codes until you've hit 25 times :)  Thanks so much for the support :)  I greatly appreciate it!

To thank you, I am giving away a personalized jewelry dish for one person who voted, please comment below if you voted and what name you voted under :)  Thank you!



Please and Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Voted! I used to live an hour away from Omaha before I moved to SoCal. The baseball games were so fun to watch there! I voted under hking3210@hotmail.com, it never asked for my name. Hope he gets it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<