Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I sure did! I am co-hosting with Bella from Bella and The City to bring you our weekly Weekend Recap!

Friday night we decided to have a Disney date since now we are officially annual passholders (So excited!!!)   We went to California Adventure, walked around and went on our favorite Toy Story ride/game.  We are pretty competitive when it comes to games so it makes it fun!  After the ride we went to have some dinner and then went home.   We were pretty tired so we figured we can come back whenever we want.  We were lucky enough to park on top of the parking structure to see the fireworks as we were walking to our car!


Saturday I woke up bright and early to process orders from my etsy shop.  Then I took a nap (I know, how ridiculous!)  I don't know why I was so tired!   After my nap, I began getting ready for the night.  We went out to the bars by the beach in Newport.  A bunch of old and new friends met up with us, and we we ended up staying out way too late.  You know, one of those late night taco bell fourth meal kinda nights. 



Sunday we took  the lovely Porsche around downtown by the beach and had some delicious Bloody Marys and lunch!  We were hurting pretty bad from the night before so we went home and I passed out on the couch while the boys went in the spa.  We ordered Dominoes for dinner and just lounged around.








5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I saw your link up. Do you do it every week? I often post weekend happs on Monday. I totally did the get up early and go back to bed thing this morning. I was too tired to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun, but exhausting weekend! I always loved having Disney passes! So nice to just be able to go for a short time and then go relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to any of the Disney parks--maybe someday :/

    I definitely will not hate on the nap because I LOVE squeezing in a nap when I can.

    Just found your blog through Pinky and can't wait to start reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you live in Cali. I've only been there once for vacation (San Diego) and I practically cried when I had to leave. I'm from Wisconsin and I love my state but sometimes I just wonder what it would be like to live in a place that's always warm.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<