Friday, November 14, 2014

Holiday Happenings

As you all know, the Holidays are just around the corner!  They are coming faster than I can even keep up with!  I was browsing online for gifts for friends and family.  I found the cutest gift options on Jane.com.  Seriously, they have so many great things right now at unbeatable prices, but you better act quick because the deals are ending fast and they may sell out!
These are just a handful of the selections Jane has right now:

Personalized Monogram Purse | Personalized Pillow Cover | Designer Inspired Boots
Fleece Lined Leggings | Monogram Bracelet | Personalized Mug
Holiday Table Runners | Nail Decals for $1.99! | Holiday Coffee Tumbler




Daily Boutique Deals

3 comments:

  1. All of these are awesome, but I'm especially loving that table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I nominated you for a blog post! Check it out here: http://xokatelynn.blogspot.com/2014/11/10-things-im-thankful-for.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<