Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fourth of July : Sport your Independence

Untitled #37



Happy 4th of July! What do you all have planned this 4th? Whatever it may be, I hope it's filled with friends, family, and good American food!  Sport your Independence this 4th of July with some Stars and Stripes.  
Go get your once a year American bikini, bows, and American shorts on.
Check out Jane, Groopdealz, and Modcloth for some fun "American" clothing and accessories.
Live Free Graphic Tank Tops-3 colors
We all need to celebrate our Independence as Americans 
in the land of the free. I am extremely swamped and busy as heck, as I am getting married in 11 more days! And we are currently busy moving into our new home.  If you haven't read in past posts, we are officially homeowners! B and I closed escrow last month and we are finally ready to move on in! 
We were so lucky to find the perfect three bedroom, three bathroom home!  We knew we wanted an office AND an extra bedroom for when guests stay over.  This was the perfect find for us and our budget in Orange County!   

We are only going to move a few things in over the weekend (I know, who moves over the 4th of July weekend? .. We do!-- I am just so anxious!), We will fully move after the wedding and honeymoon.  My amazing aunt and cousins offered to clean our home while we are on our honeymoon.  Such an amazing and sweet gesture! (Love you guys!)

First up on our to-do list is put granite counters in the kitchen and two of the three bathrooms, and some other not-so interesting things like buying a fridge, new washer and dryer, new sofa, side tables, and end tables.  My list could go on forever!  Be sure to expect a lot more home decor & DIY posts around these parts, because I am ready to freshen and liven up our new home. (Now that it's OURS).  I'll be sure to keep you all posted here, but make sure you follow along on my instagram as well!

 I can't believe it's already THE month I am getting married. Gosh this has been my favorite year thus far!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

What are your favorite festivities this Holiday? 

If you have not already entered to win this flower girl bracelet, do so now!
Bonus entrees if you pin this image on your Pinterest board!

http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2014/06/wedding-giveaway-to-one-lucky-bride.html
 

Also, the winner of the Carolyn's Kitchen apron is...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting married and being a homeowner! SO much excitement! Love your picks for stars and stripes!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<