Friday, February 7, 2014

Wedding Q + A with Allison

                                                                                                       Today I have Allison from Texas Mrs for my second Wedding Q&A series.  If you missed the very first post for this series, you can reference it here. I'm so thrilled to have asked her questions and see how her wedding planning process went!  I love seeing how different one wedding is to the next.  The true meaning of what marriage is all about and seeing what she went through throughout her wedding process really hit heart.  I'm glad she was so honest and I loved reading her answers, & hope you will too!

 






Thanks so much Allison for being a part of my Wedding series! Check out her blog here:
TexasMrs

If any of you past brides are interested in being a part of it, please email me here, and I'll contact you with Q&A's regarding your wedding. xo

http://www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/search/label/bride





6 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great wedding!! And I think her advice is spot on :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about other weddings and advice on weddings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally awesome. I love question and answer deals. I so want to do some on my blogs.

    if i can get any takers.

    https://twitter.com/HotOwlPink07
    hotpinkowl07.blogspot.com
    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/pinkowl07

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Allison is so right... Be happy! And soak it all in! It's one of the best days of your life! I'd love to be a part of your wedding series! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat idea! Adorable. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Allison and her wedding was so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<