Friday, January 24, 2014

Inspire Me 2014: Jane

Happy Friday!   It's day 16 of the Inspire Me Blog Challenge, hosted by and Kristen and myself!   Today's prompt is:

 Friday, January 24: Share some new trends/makeup/online shops you've found recently and include a few photos!

MY favorite online shop right now is called Jane.  If you haven't heard of it, you really need to check it out.  They have amazing new trends. 
Here are just a few of the fabulous items you can get :

$16.99
Darling Blouse Blowout
$19.99
Personalized "LOVE" prints
$5.99

Faceted Statement Drop Earrings in 10 different colors
$3.99
Am I right or what? I just purchased a cute infinity scarf last week and I can't wait to get it!
Check out Jane and comment which item you are loving right now.

Daily Boutique Deals

Showered With Design






5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I am equally addicted to Jane.com! The only thing is I have to really stay on top of it and be prepared to spend the money right away or the things I want will sell out fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love anything chevron, and that first top is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of thee clothes.... How did I not know about this earlier?!

    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of jane.com but boy am I loving that blouse in the top left! I'll have to go check them out because you cannot beat those prices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chevron!
    Those blondes also have amazing outfits!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<