Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

So as you may already know, I've been out of town since Dec 20th visiting my fiances parents before Christmas, then my family on Christmas and then his family came to visit us where we live after Christmas.  It's been a busy ten days!  So I am linking up with Dateless in Dallas for a weekend recap (or in my case week recap!) linkup!


December 20-24


On Christmas Eve my fiance and I took his little brother to breakfast before opening gifts.
 We celebrated Christmas Eve with the fiances parents, his two brothers, and grandparents before we headed back home.  It was so wonderful to spend time with everyone. We had a delicious turkey and ham dinner with fruit salad, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and delicious dinner rolls.  I received a dachshund necklace (so cute!), PJS, many gift cards, the pups got some new bowls, and toys, and we both received cooling pillows! 
Which by the way are amazing!

After dinner we started heading home to my parents house.  We stayed overnight so we could wake up early on Christmas.  I am so happy to spend time with all my family and loved ones! For Christmas I received an ipad, ipad case, Michael Kors watch, Michael Kors slippers, $1k.  My parents gave us 3 canvas prints of our engagement photos.  They turned out so beautifully and I can't wait to hang them up!


 

It was 81 degrees on Christmas day!




The day after Christmas, the fiances parents took us all to Dave and Busters for games and dinner!  Then , the day after my fiances little brother had a baseball camp and we went to watch his game after camp ended.  After the camp, his parents took us all to Knott's Berry Farm for some rides and fun!  We were so exhausted by the end of the day we passed out as soon as we got home!

Then on Sunday evening one of my best friends from High School got married to her best friend.  It was such a beautiful wedding and the weather couldn't have been better!

How did you spend your weekend? I'm linking up with Dateless in Dallas for a Weekend Recap!  The only rules are:

1. It must be about your weekend
2. Provide both of our links (
Showered With Design and Dateless in Dallas )
3. Include our button at the bottom of your post!


www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com


also Linking up with Life of Meg






5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun Christmas! 81 degrees on Christmas day is my kind of Christmas! Love your canvas prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those canvases look awesome! I've got to order some from our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty awesome gifts if I do say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your engagement pics are gorgeous! I got one for my fiance for Xmas as well, but it was of the day we actually got engaged. I also just started poking around your site and realized that we have the exact same wedding day scheduled! July 12th! Good day! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an amazing Christmas! I couldn't imagine celebrating Christmas in 80 degree weather! Haha! Love the canvas prints! Such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<