Sunday, December 22, 2013

200 Days Till Our Wedding & Weekend Recap




Today marks 200 days until we get married.  When we started we had 618 days to countdown.  That is seriously so insane to think about.  Luckily we really got the ball rolling on planning and are pretty much done.  All we have left are a few minor details really.
This is what we have checked off the list so far:

✔ Coordinator
✔ Dress ordered ( I received Nov 9!!) just need to try on and take for alterations
✔ Venue
✔ Flowers
✔ Registered
✔ Ring bearer pillow / flower basket  (Etsy)
✔ sand ceremony set
✔ Hair stylist
✔ Officiant
✔ Honeymoon booked  (need flight)
✔ Photographer / engagement photos
✔ Invitations (ordered !)
✔ DJ / lighting
✔ Photobooth
✔ Guestlist finalization
✔ Bachelorette booked
✔ Ordered Save the Dates and Sent out (Dec 3rd)
Bridesmaids need to get dresses altered.
Ordered veil, need to pick up (This week!)

Still need:
❑ order/send invitations (may/june)
❑ cake taste
❑ Dress alterations
❑ Jewelry / shoes
❑ Look for wedding bands
❑ Flight for Honeymoon

❑ Groomsman attire
❑ Flower girl attire/ring bearer
❑ Garter
❑ Menu Tasting (heck yes!!) (March)
❑ find Makeup artist (already had bad experience with one)
❑ need to make gifts for bridesmaids/groomsman
❑ Wedding license (May/June)
❑ plan Rehearsal/ dinner
Finish card box

Phew!  So many things, but now it's just the final details! I couldn't be happier! 
Wedding planning sure is fun, but man it stresses me out at times!
 I'm just trying to enjoy it and cherish the moment!







This weekend was spent at my fiance's parents up North.  They live about five hours away from us.  I'll go more in depth when I return home (I'm still here till the 24th!)  
It is so much colder here than by us, although it is California and I bet a lot of you with snow are rolling your eyes at me.  I'm sorry! I don't do well in the cold! I've never really been around it!  40 degrees is cold enough for me!  Gosh I am such a wuss!  
Anyways, I'm linking up with Dateless in Dallas for  a Weekend Recap!  
Would love for you to share your weekend stories!

Only a few rules pretty please:
1. It must be about your weekend
2. Provide both of our links ( Dateless in Dallas & Showered With Design)
3. Include our button under your post!

Weekend Recap

 
 
 
 
P.S. Hope you all have a great Holiday!
 












3 comments:

  1. The next 200 days will seriously fly by!!! Promise lol. You have so much done though. Your wedding is going to be gorgeous., cannot wait to see more of it fall into place!!!! I love your engagement pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting all that stuff done so far!! Seems like so much stuff to do! And I love y'all have started up a linkup I plan on joining in on all the fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 200 days! It will most definitely fly by! But your right, enjoy it and cherish the moments! Good luck with getting the rest of things done! I had my garter custom made off Weddingzilla on Etsy and she did a great job! Very reasonable priced too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<