Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

It's officially my Birthday MONTH.  I turn 25 this year - specifically on November 17th, but of course I have to start my wishlist early.  Luckily for those with November Birthdays, all the items will also be on my Christmas wishlist.  Here's a small selection of my favorites:


 Birthday Wishlist

Last weekend was my fiances 26th Birthday, and our one year anniversary of being engaged.  If you missed the story, you can read all about our engagement story here.
Anywhooo, this weekend I surprised my future hubby with personalized Nike shoes he's been wanting, a birthday dinner with my parents, and a Sunday Brunch Cruise on a yacht.  It was the most perfect weekend, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing man to spend the rest of my life with. November will always be an amazing month to us because my fiances Birthday is on Nov 2, mine is Nov 17, my parents Anniversary is Nov 17 also! (except I am a horrible-selfish daughter and have never catered to the fact that it's their anniversary.. gosh I need to change that.) I have so many ideas for my birthday but I don't know what to choose!  1. Line Dancing, 2. Bowling (always a fav), 3. Catalina, 4. Dinner with Friends, 5. LB Aquarium (always wanted to). 6. Wine Tasting (still never been!!)  Any suggestions?? I am all ears!
Anyways here are some photos:




xoxo -L

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday month! and love the michael kors watch. hopefully you get everything on your wishlist! :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<