Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Investement Pieces

I believe a strong foundation of investment pieces in any wardrobe is worth the price.  I try to purchase items I can mix and match with any outfit to make each one unique. I have listed my top 5:

1. Blazer
2. Black Heels, Black Flats
3. Boots
4. White T-shirt or Button down blouse
5. Jeans

adadadsdadadad




 





  
















Blazer: A blazer is the best way to add a polished, structured look to any outfit.  It can easily be worn to work with a pencil skirt.  It can also be worn to go out with friends or a date night with a nice pair of jeans.

Black Flats/Heels: You can match up any outfit by adding those hot black   heels in the mix.  Black heels and flats go with any outfit.  They are both work and party appropriate; you cannot go wrong!

Boots: Boots can be worn with any outfit, from dresses, skirts, to jeans.  They are made to last (if you splurge), and spending that extra $$ can save you alot in your future by not having to buy another for a long while!  Neutral colors are the best route, I personally wear my black or brown ones the most!

White T-shirt or Button down: This is an absolute wardrobe must-have! A white button-down can go to the office under a suit, or an untucked version can come out to play for that happy hour after work! Always a classic, never out of style.

Jeans: A great pair of jeans can do wonders for any gals wardrobe and trust me, it’s worth paying that extra penny for something flattering that will last you for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    Xo

    Jen
    Www.theranchhousediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Could you link where you found the clothes? I would love to check them out!!

    xo,
    Megan
    Bespeckled With Freckles

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<