Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bridal Shower : What We Have Planned & What To Wear




So my girlfriends Bridal Shower is this coming weekend, and me and the other bridesmaids have been slaving away trying to get every last detail done!  The theme is Candyland, so we are focusing on rainbow colors.  We are also having a mimosa bar (which I am stoked about).  I can't wait to set it all up and post photos!  I will be posting oodles of photos throughout the day on my instagram account, so make sure to follow me and check it out!




We are also having a catered lunch from Buca Di Beppo.. mm delicious!!!! 



Since it is most likely going to be outrageously hot this Saturday, I definitely need to wear something I won't fry in. Something cute, comfortable, and affordable. I'll need to wear something light, and flowy. 

                         oh my hotness!                   >>    SAT 91°F


                                                    
Here are some of my favorite picks:


Untitled #38


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<