Friday, April 19, 2013

Summer stripes

Summer stripes

I know stripes didn't get the best rating in the past, with people saying "They make you look wider."  Depending on how you wear the striped attire can determine how it looks, and stripes are definitely a go-to this summer.

Nothing reminds me more that summer is near than stripes. It’s the classic spring-summer transition.  Stripes can be worn in a variety of ways, you can add pops of colors-- and neons are a definite.  Don't think of this summers stripes as just another trend-- You can add stripes to dominate an outfit in everything from mini-dresses to a cute summer hat. Make sure to add some stripes to your wardrobe this summer! I know I sure will!

How will you wear your stripes this summer? 







Black and white stripe dress
$43 - inlovewithfashion.com


Striped top
bleuclothing.com


Sleeveless shirt
$120 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Marc by Marc Jacobs marc and marc jacob
$380 - harveynichols.com


Navy blue bikini
$24 - fashionunion.com


Repetto flat shoes
openingceremony.us


Ked
keds.com



Floppy hat
$27 - oliverbonas.com


2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<