Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Must-Haves

Spring Must-Haves


Pardon my absence, moving is such a pain!  I hate having boxes all over the place. But I get a chance to redo my home the way I want it. I will be sure to include plenty of DIY projects I complete in the near future. I cannot wait, but patience is a virtue. { Which I def need to learn to be more patient! }  Spring is heading our way, and this amazing Sea-glass Green color is popping up all over the place.  I was so in love with last springs popular mint color, and I am so thrilled to find this Seaglass green color!  Can you say "Glamorous!"  I am totally diggin' the chevron sweater.  The pop of color, the geometric shapes.  This is by FAR my favorite color combo! I must find one within my budget!  And how about those earings! Gorgeous gold accents!  I need to hurry up and get my shopping on!

What are your favorite Spring Must-haves? What are your favorite stores? 
 
xoxo 
- until next time. ( hoping to be sooner than later!  I need to get unpacking!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<