Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coach Factory Sale



 Coach Factory on eBay

Who doesn't love a great deal? Especially when we are talking COACH here!  Ebay is having a COACH sale until  January 25, 9PM Pacific Time. And with Valentine's Day just around the corner, your hunnie needs to hurry on over before this sale ends!  Don't have a Valentine to shower you with some Coach lovin'? Don't fret, you can totally afford these handbags and wristlets at these amazing prices.


You can get this little gem $358.00  for only $125.30.
Originally Priced at $358
You save $232.70 

COACH Leather Double Wrap Turnlock Bracelet 
I am so digging this yellow bracelet, could be yours for only $20.70

 
These gorgeous gold bracelets , only $41.30

 
or this black leather bag, $62.30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna buy something FOR your hunnie?
Coach even has soem nifty, classy money clips,
ONLY $20.30
 OR
this Fab pocket knife, below,  for $34.30
COACH POCKET KNIFE

PLUS,  you will SAVE $50 WHEN YOU SPEND $250

I could totally pick at least 6 purses I fell in love with on the site! Check them out before the sale ends!



1 comment:

  1. I love these deals. I get a e-mail every day from the outlets with the deals..it is so hard to not buy one everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<