Friday, November 9, 2012

MY wish..

Thought I'd Share With You..
My Christmas Wishlist... yes it's just around the corner folks!
I already hear Christmas music in stores! Doesn't that drive you nuts! It's the beginning of November for goodness sake!
But I like to start my shopping early to beat the crowds!
 Christmas


Tory burch shoes
bloomingdales.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors printed bag
$410 - harveynichols.com



Michael kors bracelet
couture.zappos.com




Yellow gold jewelry
baublebar.com



Burberry scarve
nordstrom.com

Love them all! What is on your Christmas Wish List?


 

5 comments:

  1. We could share the same christmas list! I am dying for a burberry scarf. I have those black tory burch shoes, but a different pair of Tory Burch is also on my christmast list. And I think I am getting a gold watch tomorrow with some birthday money! Too bad we aren't neighbors - we could share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want/need that bow ring! I am a new follower. :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.Crew J.Crew, how do they do it!?
    Congratulations on your engagement!!! The ring speaks for itself as beautiful as it is!!!!
    I'l be by more often, and definitely for your birthday giveaway!! I'm so excited to be your new follower!
    -jesika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted those Tory flats for SO long!! The bow ring...adorable :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!!! I'm obsessed with the Michael Kors bracelet and I love that bow ring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<