Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Work Baby Shower Surprise!

The ladies at my work are seriously the cutest! They all got together to throw me a work baby shower when I walked into work Monday morning! My desk was decorated so cute, and then the girls brought me up front to show me a cute little decorated table with some fun treats and gifts.

We even played the -Don't say "Lisa."- game.





















Everyone is so thoughtful and creative and I am very thankful and appreciative!
Everything turned out so cute! And we are ready more than ever for Baby Girls debut!

3 comments:

  1. They seriously went all out, everything looks amazing <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet!!!! Looks like they did such a cute job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like pink? I see a lot of works in pink. If you need living room deco, you will use this website https://www.diyjnmjj.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<