Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Weekend Recap | & Friends Baby Shower

Ah, Memorial Weekend, came and gone too fast. This weekend was fun, relaxing, and not long enough! The good news is that it is a shorter work week! 

Also made it to 22 weeks this week, whoo hoo! The bump is growing quick!



My husband was out of town this weekend so on Friday evening I headed to the beach where my friend was camping. They had a movie on the beach for everyone so we brought some food and watched The Secret Life of Pets. We talked more than we watched the movie but it was a fun little picnic in the sand. We were going to have a bonfire but ended up passing out early. We woke up the next morning and headed to the pool to enjoy some rays.



I headed home in the later afternoon Saturday and did some party shopping with my mom. Since our gender reveal party is this coming weekend I wanted to make sure this week we don't have too much to do. I'm already getting a little stressed running out of time! I really only have Tuesday (today) and Wednesday to do anything for it because my mom's birthday dinner is on Thursday, and Friday evening I will be going to Dodger stadium with my husbands family to support the high school team my husband coaches for.  So time is running out!

Before my mom and I went shopping for the day, we of course had to stop for some breakfast at Kimmie's! So yummy! 




On Sunday, my mom and I continued the party shopping, placing the order for sandwiches and cupcakes, and got the little things we needed. In the later afternoon was my friend from High School's Baby Shower. It was such a beautiful evening and the food was great! I of course had a virgin margarita. It was really fun seeing friends from high school and getting together with them!


Once Monday came around, I knew I needed to really get my butt in gear with the rest of the decorations and signage for the gender reveal. I woke up bright and early to get a head start and was able to pretty much finish the decorations! I went over to my parents to lay out and spend some time with them. My husband met up with us later and we had a nice rib dinner. I started feeling like I've been getting a cold, so let's hope that clears up before the party this upcoming weekend! This mama doesn't have time to be sick!



Linking up with Biana, for Weekending.


1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<