Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Peachy Keen And Some New Items

Wow it's November, it's Election Day, and it's also time to start thinking about Christmas shopping if you haven't already. Leslie at Peachy Keen has started sharing her Small Business Christmas Shopping list. She will be posting a new shop every day so make sure to keep checking back to learn all about the shop, the shop owner and a little behind the scenes details. It's so fun to learn about the shop owners and how they got started on Etsy!

You can read all about how I got started {And also grab your special discount code for my shop} at Peachy Keen.





I know I've mentioned before, but if you haven't already joined ,my facebook group now's the perfect time to! Just in time for the Holidays: Showered With Design Boutique

I have some MAJOR VIP savings in that group so you won't want to miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas for Christmas! Can't have too many super cute mugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! They would make perfect gifts for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<