Monday, January 4, 2016

Weekend Recap



Good morning! Hope you all had a great New Years! It still doesn't even feel real to me yet that is it 2016.  I am co-hosting for this weekend recap with Bella from Bella And The City. This weekend I went to the river with some friends and the hubby and we had the best time!  We road buggies, played drinking games, had a bonfire, and danced! Our buggy ended up getting stuck in the middle of the desert, but luckily we had some friends nearby who were able to tow us out!  We went straight to the bar to grab beers and pizza after that little incident.  But it always makes for some great memories.




Link up with Bella and I and tell us about your weekend!





4 comments:

  1. It looks like such a fun weeekend :)

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your weekend was much more eventful than mine! I'm a total homebody (sans shopping), so that's what I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun riding buggies. Good thing your friends were able to save you from being stuck. I'd probably head straight to the bar right after that too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like such a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<