Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Recap

Good morning!  I can't believe the weekend has come to an end.  It always makes me sad.  

This weekend my husband and I went to the OC Fair.
We went with my friend and her sweet little boy.


We of course  grabbed a brewskie (Or 10)  
And we accidentally matched with our blue shirts.


Hubby took a photo of me pushing my friends stroller.
"They see me strollin'." 


We got a photo with the crew for #OCChickenStomp #ChickenStomp .  
They go as a group and wear overalls to the fair.  They were hilarious.



Don't forget to enter the $500 paypal cash GIVEAWAY!







2 comments:

  1. How funny that you all matched for the fair! Hope you had fun :)
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! It's been way too long since I've been to a fair, that needs to change :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<