Sunday, July 12, 2015

One. Year. Anniversary

I still am in shock that an entire year has flown by.  On this day, last year, we said our "I Do's."  This day means so much to me and I will forever cherish it.

We have accomplished so much within the last year, with our jobs, and me starting my Etsy shop.  We have so much to look forward to in the future :)

My time with you has been the happiest and it just gets better every day. 


You can check out our (almost complete) list of wedding activities here. I still need to finish it.  It's taking me over a year!  I have slacked so much on my blog this past year, but that just means I am spending more time with loved ones then on the computer.  So, in retrospect, It's for the better. At least for now. 

So this weekend we decided to do something somewhat simple and visit one of our favorite places, Vegas.  Because we live only a three hour drive away, it was the perfect place for us to visit.  Not only that, but we spend so much time together already, so we wanted to make it a celebration, therefore we invited a bunch of friends! You can follow along via Instagram to see what we're up to!




 P.S. Don't forget to linkup with Bella and I for our weekly Weekend Recap.  I'll update my Vegas weekend soon!





7 comments:

  1. All of your pictures are gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I wish y'all many more years of happiness to come :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<