Friday, September 12, 2014

Little Friday

Linking up on this fabulous Friday with:
Ash (Follow Here!) // Holly (Follow Here!) //  Bri (Follow Here!)

What do I love about this linkup? There are no rules.  That's right.  Who loves following rules anyways? Especially on Fridays.

So, I decided to discuss my 5 Friday Fall Favorites.  (because who doesn't love fall?)

Side note: Most of these may seem very cliche... and for most.. very obvious..

1.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes 
I literally CRAVE them. 
2.  Fall Leaves
Always so be-au-ti-ful. 





3.  Boots
For obvious reasons.



4.  Weather Changes
Because 100 degrees is too hot.  
Bring on the 70 degree weather Cali!




5.  Birthday
That my Birthday is right around the cor\ner. (November)
Whoop whoop! 

and because I feel like it (and haven't blogged about it in forever) if you are a wedding blogger or feature anything wedding related, sign up for my Wedding Bloggers Connect.  Basically it's a database for all Wedding Bloggers who have signed up for it :)  It's pretty rad.

Showered With Design

4 comments:

  1. I've been lusting after those TB boots for years now and think it's time to pull the trigger :)

    Happy Friday gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are the cutest and is there really anything better than a PSL in fall?

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. UB. SESSED. with those boots, tooooooo!!! Thanks so much for following my new blog! :) looking forward to reading more from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<