Wednesday, September 10, 2014

eShakti Review: Be Bold

I was invited by eShakti to try one of their dresses. This excited me greatly because I have always wanted to order from eShakti but have heard mixed reviews about them - My best advice, try them! One only has to google "eShakti review" to see how many other bloggers have had widely different experiences with them!



I chose the Keyhole Front Cotton Knit Dress to review. This dress is only $59.95 and comes in this gorgeous jade green color. I've always been one to love anything colorful, and try to choose my outfits that have some color in them!  This dress was the perfect choice.
This dress is so comfortable and very well made.  It also has pockets!! (Which is probably my favorite part!)

 
Styled with: Michael Kors watch, chain link bracelet (similar), Forever 21 earrings.

This online store is unlike any other I've come across.   You can have the dress customized to fit you before you order it!  I was able to enter details such as my height, how short I prefer my dresses, if I wanted to add any sleeves, and what neckline I prefer.

It's so great to order something and know it's going to fit you. 


You choose your custom size, your height, and your dress length options:


Slips on over head; partial side zip closure.

Keyhole front cotton knit dress
Keyhole front cotton knit dress



You can find more ways to check out eShakti on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook:).

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks gorgeous on you, love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green! And the pockets! I'm going to check out this dress on the website right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower! :) Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself (I'm Heather! :) hehe). Feel free to check out my new blog at ilym0611.blogspot.com. :) Love your blog... so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many choice associations enlist a logo configuration organization that makes the best logo in the aggressive commercial center, for; a logo is known to be the best picture maker for any association. logo design service

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<