Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Recap

Weekend recapping with Bella from Dateless in Dallas!


Friday evening wasn't very eventful.  You see, we don't have our internet/tv/landlines hooked up yet (they come next weekend!) and my hubby needed to use the internet to print out a few things for a new job he is starting this week.  So we went to my parents house so he could use the internet.  While he was busy studying and doing his thang, I watched some TV shows with my mom and soon discovered a new show called Partners which I fell in love with.  A+ in my book.  I've been wanting to find a new TV show.




Saturday we had to wake up early because we were waiting for our furniture guy to check out and fix the side table that had the drawer put on crooked, and to check our couch that had gaps throughout the sides.  Super glad he was able to correct the problems when the guy originally put it together.  And come to find out we had a defect in our side table so they are bringing a replacement soon!  We were able to get a lot done around the house.  It's a slow process but we are down to only a few more boxes! Whoo hoo! Moving seriously sucks!
However, we were able to get some details of our home put together, such as our engagement canvas prints, and a wall decal!



We went back to my parents so the hubby could finish his online class and get some hours in.  After he was done, my mom, hubby, and I went to Islands for dinner. 
We were able to fit in a target and bed bath and beyond run in too! Score!

Sunday was the weiner dog races! (Dachshunds)  My girlfriend and I entered our two weinies into their very first race!  It was so much fun!  My dog, Oscar, didn't win, but it was so fun to watch and I know it won't be his last race!



They race each dog twice.  If they lose twice, they are done.  If they win at least one, they continue until they lose.  The first one for Oscar, he started walking, and then turned around and went back.  So I had to run down to get his attention and get him to follow me.  It was too funny!  The second time around, he just trotted his way down like he was going down a catwalk.













On our way home, I saw the most beautiful sunset I've seen in a while.









6 comments:

  1. OMG a weenie dog race!!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found your blog through the link-up on Pink Persistence! Your pups are adorable! I have a weenie dog too, well he's part weenie dog, he's a mutt! :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those canvas prints are gorgeous - love the three of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wiener Dog races sounds so fun and adorable :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the canvases on the wall! I have been so slack in doing any of our engagement/wedding photos like that. Those puppies are PRECIOUS and too cute on the race!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<