Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

Time for the Weekend Recap! I am co-hosting with Bella from Dateless in Dallas!

Friday night- was one of my besties hubby's 30th Birthday.  We went to a dinner & show called Medieval Times.  (If you don't know what that is, it's basically a Renaissance type show with horses and knights and you get placed in teams for dinner.  We had the "blue knight" and he ended up winning! Hollerrrrr! The blue knight also threw me a rose.  We had way too many cocktails, and had the rowdiest group! But it was so much fun.   We ended up at a karaoke bar afterwards.  Unfortunately, I did not sing this time, our names were never called.  Which, now looking back I am sooo glad they didn't call us up!




Saturday- we were "slightly" hung over and ended up sleeping in.  As soon as we woke up, I grabbed my swim suit and layed outside.  The weather was too perfect not to get some rays.  I cooked us both some delicious breakfast burritos, and we layed by the pool.   A few hours later my fiance and I got ready and hit the town in search of a perfect rehearsal dinner location.  We found one! And it's literally walking distance- across the street from our venue.  It couldn't be more perfect.  So I am excited we can check another thing off of our list!
Later on that night,  we went to a sushi place for dinner.  I had been craving sushi forever, and unfortunately this place was not my favorite.  But as long as it made the future hubs happy then I was happy!  When we got home I did a few loads of laundry, and also realized my fiance has way too many hats.  Of course I photographed them..  Does anyone else's hubby/ future hubby have this many hats?  haha.  Anyways, we took it easy that evening and lounged around with our pups.




sorry if I post a million ring pics, I just loved how it


 looked outside and in this lighting!

Sunday we took our fur babies to the dog beach.  They absolutely love it!  We only stayed a few hours, because it started getting windy.  We headed home to drop them off and went to the store to buy some filets, corn on the cob, and au gratin potatoes (my fav!)  We marinated the steak and went to a furniture store to start browsing for our new furniture. (this may or may not be a hint of what I will reveal this week! ;-) )



Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!




3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fun weekend... I love your ring! Its too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! You guys are too much fun! Love it! :) SOOO jealous that you get to lay out! It's still a little chilly here in MI! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend. It was the perfect weekend to catch some rays here too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<