Friday, May 16, 2014

Our Wedding Website

I wanted to give a little glimspe of our wedding website, without giving it all away.
We chose theknot.com's free wedding website and they had plenty of templates to choose from.  We are very pleased with how many options they had!
We of course included our engagement photos on each page of our site.

We have a little story of how we got engaged, when it happened, and of course the story behind it all.



We included our ceremony location, where the cocktail hour will be, and the reception location so guests can get an idea before the day of. (Also so they won't be AS confused and watlking like chickens with their heads chopped off)



 I, of course, had to have a little story behind each of my bridesmaids, and had my fiance write about his groomsman (and surprisingly that wasn't too hard to get all that info outta him! Score!)


 And of course our guestbook (My favorite part!) 

What website did you use for your Wedding Website?
Did a lot of guests sign your guestbook?
Did you have any bad experiences?

I'd love to hear about it! 
& Also if you haven't already joined Wedding Bloggers Connect, you can read all about it here.

Showered With Design - Wedding Bloggers


4 comments:

  1. I love this, your photos are beautiful and I love that you are wearing your boots! Your ring is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We used the Knot for our wedding website too! We didn't get very many people that signed the guestbook and really I don't think many people even went to the site. Which was super annoying because I had all the details, all the accomation info, directions, etc. So when I recieved phone calls and text messages asking those questions I would get so pissed and tell them to check the website which is listed on the save the date AND the invitations! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! It's the sweetest thing ever and it seems easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute & adorable :) I love it..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<