Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Inspire Me 2014: Day 5

Inspire Me 2014: Day 5
{Linkup with Kristen & Myself}
What are some Random Acts of Kindness you’d like to accomplish this year? 

In June, I wrote about Random Acts of Kindness and included some lovely ideas and inspiration. 

I've always been the type to try to make at least one persons day every day. Whether it be a simple smile, or a gesture.  It's the little things that make all the difference.  
I wrote about when I went to our mail-room and found a bag full of non-perishable groceries with a note that said "Please take what you need. God Bless." 
I thought it was such a nice gesture that they didn't just toss everything like they so easily could have.  After this finding, I went to my closet and pulled out clothes I no longer needed, put them in a bag, and set them in the mail-room myself.  It made me feel really good knowing someone else could use the items I had and no longer needed.

This year I plan to do a whole lot more. I have always wanted to pay for the car behind me in a drive-thru, or put quarters in an envelope and tape to a vending machine.  I've been wanting to get a group of bloggers who would be interested in getting items to send to the troops.  If you are interested, you can contact me here.  I'll be getting everything together within the next few months and would love for some help!  (More details later) It would make someones day.  You don't necessarily have to "spend" a ton of money to do these random acts, you can make something handmade, get creative!






Showered With Design
 






2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Its amazing what a smalll simple act can do

    Here's my inspire post for the day!
    http://justaddchampagne.blogspot.ca/2014/01/inspire-me-blog-challenge-random-acts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I so love that idea. I heard once about someone leaving a card with a gas card inside of it and it literally just made that persons day. Makes me smile just thinking of the person who did that. I don't think I'll ever visit a redbox without seeing this sweet pictures in my head.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<