Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Inspire Me 2014: Day 10

Today's post isn't necessarily a question, it's just a fun activity for you to partake in.  Something you can look back on.
I am linking up with the lovely Kristen today.
Write a letter to yourself and don’t open it until the end of the year.
 It’s fun to see the difference a year can make!



Displaying photo 1.JPG

Showered With Design





 & For Wedding Wednesday I am sharing my Save The Date with you. ( More better photos of my Save the Date process and the cute stamp I used coming soon!)


 


Displaying photo 2.JPG
NC Belle In Boots 

Life After I Dew

And for my First So What Wednesday with Shannon:
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I keep saying "Diet starts Tomorrow" 
  • I haven't painted my nails for more than 3 months.
  • My bridesmaids came over last night to plan and all we ended up doing was going to Taco Tuesday.  We didn't get any Bridal shower planning done.
  • I've been too lazy to make dinners this week. Poor fiance.
  • If it's 82 degrees mid January.
  • I get excited when new GFC followers are added on my blog.  {I may or may not check it 5 times a day}
  •  I talk to my dogs as if they are people {at least they don't judge me}
  • I haven't washed my hair for ... a few days..  baby powder does wonders.. I'm gross..
  • I'm having my bridal shower  a little over three months before the wedding.  I don't want to be a bridezilla okayy people?
  • We are moving out of our place in March and I don't know where to start packing
  • I combined three posts into one today...
  • I am so ready for the weekend and it's only Wednesday.. sighh




5 comments:

  1. Great letter! And today is also my first time participating in So What Wednesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see what I think about the letter at the end of the year! It was fun! Thank you again for hosting!

    And I love everything you are saying "so what" to! I wish it was 82 degrees in Ohio...more like 22 and super windy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your letter just made my day! I love the 110% honesty of it :-) So excited that your wedding is getting super close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letter is awesome, love it! I look forward to when you read it next year because there's no way we won't still be friends :) Isn't So What Wednesday fun?! I haven't done one in forever. Like I've said before, can I come join you for that awesome weather? It was gorgeous today though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I definitely want to write a letter to my future self! I'll need to do it and link up! I love what you said in your letter - you are too funny! My favorite part is obviously "she's a real B." Haha! And that's so exciting that you're getting to write this letter knowing that you're going to be married when you read it next year.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<