Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans and Cyber Monday

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I was able to have a 4-day weekend for once in my life and I have never felt so rested!  



Wednesday night my fiance and I wanted to stretch our stomaches before Thanksgiving, so we head to our favorite BBQ restaurant Lucille's.  We had ribs, tri tip, and fried pickles (our fav!)

Thursday we spent Thanksgiving at my parents house, just the four of us.  It was a more mellow Thanksgiving than usual.  My dad and fiance watched football and I helped my mom cook.

Friday my fiance and I bravely head out to the malls since we both had the day off which is very rare for us.  I have never been a black friday shopper so for me to attempt was pretty crazy.   I went expecting the crowds and the parking madness, thank goodness for valet parking!  Heck, I got 90% of my Christmas shopping done too, and bought myself two pairs of jeans at a fraction of the cost!  I'd say it was a good day!

Friday night my fiances boss took us out to a delicious restaurant and we all stayed out pretty late than we are used to!

Saturday my mother and I bought my fur babies some new sweaters.  They look so adorable!  We went out for a non-turkey lunch at TGI Fridays; I was craving chicken wings so it was a must.

Saturday night we had a poker night at my girlfriends house.

Sunday was a relaxing day.  I cleaned, did laundry and we still ate leftovers from Thanksgiving.

Overall we really enjoyed our weekend.  It was relaxing yet fun-filled.



Best Cyber Monday deals: 

GroopDealz: 10% off your entire order, 
code:  CYBERMONDAY

Modcloth:  20% off entire site

Target : Buy one get one 60% off


Chois: Save 15% off for any order, plus Free Shipping
Plus, 60% off any order
 code: Signup15AFF
  
H&M :40% off $50+ and extra 25% off sale items. CODE: 7376

Also, now's your chance to LINKUP with me about your Favorite Holiday Traditions!
I'd love to hear about your favorite things to do during the Holidays, 
and what traditions you have stuck with! xox!

Showered With Design
 P.S. Happy Birthday Britney Spears! xo

Download my "Meet me under the Mistletoe" printable, FREE!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome Thanksgiving weekend! I'm going to have to check out that H&M sale tonight. Thanks for sharing AND I'm soo pleasantly surprised to see my button on your blog. Yay!! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<