Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite Holiday Traditions Link Up





I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but the malls already have Christmas trees, my neighbors have Christmas lights, and I am getting extremely antsy 
since my Birthday's over-- I just want to start decorating!  
But I know in the past I just want to wait until after Thanksgiving to really start decorating.  

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  There's something about the pretty lights, the decorations, and spending quality time with family. Most of all I love the traditions that come along with the Holidays from decorating the Christmas Tree to baking my favorite cookies with my mom. This season, I wanted to start my very first linkup for your favorite Holiday Traditions.  You can show your Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa spirit or what ever you celebrate! The more the merrier!

All you have to do is :
2. Grab my linkup button below & Link back to my blog post
3. Link-up from now until Christmas.  
4.  Follow via GFC/Bloglovin

It's a great way to meet new blogger friends, and get in the Christmas spirit!  Share your favorite recipes, unique traditions, even photos of your Holiday decorations.  


Read about my Favorite Holiday Baking Recipe



Showered With Design





3 comments:

  1. oh i have not even started thinking about christmas yet- not a good blogger haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm a December baby so Christmas is my absolute fave time of year! Will get some ideas together and linkup :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wonderful! Happy almost Birthday! Glad to have you a part of my linkup :)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<