Monday, October 7, 2013

Week Updates and Bethany Hamilton

So over this past week I had the opportunity to attend a conference, and one of  the keynote speakers was Bethany Hamilton.   If you don't already know, she is an American professional surfer and is known for surviving a shark attack in which her left arm was bitten off.  She was such an inspiration to never give up on your dreams, and that nothing is too small to overcome.  I was lucky enough to get a photo with her, and I showed her where the restroom was when she was lost! So that was pretty rad!   She was also just recently married and I was able to talk to her husband for a short while and help him find Bethany when she was in search of the ladies room. Here are some photos of the event from a great photographer! (Photographer: Paul Joyner)







1 comment:

  1. Wow- what a treat to meet her! I have seen her speak and she is SO inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<