Friday, October 11, 2013

Have You Heard of ModCloth?







Have You Heard of ModCloth?  If you haven't, you definitely should check it out! I recently stumbled across the site when I was browsing for the perfect bridal shower dress, and I have never been so excited to see so many cute and unique options!  I always have the hardest time finding what I want when I am looking for it.  Sound familiar?

At first, I was a little hesitant, because I read that ModCloth was a vintage-inspired and indie clothing shop which also catered in accessories and decor.  Vintage generally isn't my forte, however, they have such a unique clothing line it was hard not to love!  Yes, some of the items were very vintage-inspired, but I found so many that looked like today's fashion with a twist.


You cannot tell me that these gorgeous dresses would  not be perfect for my bridal shower or a rehearsal dinner: 



When the Night Comes Dress in Petal by BB Dakota - Pink, Party, A-line, Sleeveless, Spring, Exclusives, Solid, Scallops, Scoop, Wedding, Cotton, Mid-length, Bridesmaid, Lace, Graduation, Pastel, Daytime Party
 Because You’re Brilliant Dress - Mid-length, Woven, White, Silver, Chevron, Cutout, Party, A-line, Sleeveless, Better, Cocktail, Holiday Party

Frill You Be Mine Dress - Short, White, Solid, Bows, Lace, Wedding, Daytime Party, Bride, Fit & Flare, Sleeveless, Better, Boat, Graduation, Party

Which one is your favorite?
I personally am in love with the first and last one! But they ALL are on the top of my list! 

Also, ModCloth now has new private label brands featuring Bea & Dot and Myrtlewood.  They have the absolute cutest and playful outfits, with the best vintage looks in mind.

Everything is super affordable and not overpriced!  Plus they offer FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more! Can't get better than that!
Seriously check them out, you won't be disappointed!




1 comment:

  1. I love love love ModCloth! Your picks from there are adorable! Especially the third dress. I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my latest post :)
    xo,
    Megan
    Bespeckled With Freckles

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<