Monday, September 30, 2013

Call Me A Stalker

Hello lovelies! So I have literally been a creep on pinterest lately stalking pretty hairdos for the wedding.  Hey, it's never TOO early to start getting ideas!  Plus, I just asked my hairstylist of ten years to do my hair for the wedding, she said YES!  So of course we've been discussing ideas and possibilities! I'll give you a itsy bitsy hint about my wedding dress ( which just came in btw.. ah so excited to try it on!) ... it's a sweetheart dress..  that's all I'm going to give you!  ::insert evil laugh::

Anywho.. The back of my dress has lots of gorgeous details, and my hair is super duper long right now & I'll be adding extensions, so to get to the point..  I don't wan't to hide the beautiful detail on the back of my dress.. BUT I also want some of my hair to be down because that's what I think I look best with... Here are some of my PINspirations:

Untitled #45
Loving the loose braids, the curls, and of course the BLING!

And of course, my favorite country singer : Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood Half Up Half Down Hairstyles with Curls 

I swear I have never seen this girl with bad hair!  It always looks perfect.
Plus it helps that she is absolutely gorgeous!  Must be nice...  


What do you think of the hairdo's?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated of course!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hairstyles in the top and bottom left pictures! So pretty. I don't know how to decide between hair up or down!
    xo,
    Megan
    Bespeckled With Freckles

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<