Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekend Haps

Does anyone have plans for Memorial Weekend?
I do! Other than working for once in my life!
It just so turns out that my babes has his travel team baseball tournament IN VEGAS this weekend.  What a great excuse for me to go, and bring one of my girlfriends!  It's been over a year since I have been to Vegas, I used to go twice a year.  AND I get to go next month for my girlfriends Bachelorette party! Whoop whoop! I am such a grandma lately, I need to get my test run in!


 




I'll be updating lots of photo overloads on my Twitter and Instagram this weekend, so be sure to follow me, Especially if you are going to be in Vegas! ( P.S. if you are, I love meeting new friends so let me know!)

Here are some of my Vegas Day to Night staples :


Untitled #31





Instagram
<-- instagram me! #VEGAS #VMD

Leave a comment and let me know what you have planned for this weekend! I'd love to hear from you!


xox

2 comments:

  1. looks like soooo much fun!!!! I think you'd like the giveaway on my page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh love it! I've never wanted to visit Vegas so much before :)
    http://kmbarendt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<