Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Amazing Weather, Better Find: EFoxCity



 

One thing comes to mind when gorgeous weather is drifting my way- New Wardrobe!
While Online Shopping at work (oops! slap my wrist!) , I found this amazing clothing store, called efoxcity.com.  Not only do they have clothing and accessories for women, but they have mens clothing too, and both at affordable prices!   That's right girlfriend, you not only shop for yourself, but can pick something for your man.  Kill Two-Birds with one stone, and not have the guilt trip by only shopping for yourself! Right now,  I am dying to have this Euro Style Gold Necklace for under $10!

Euro Style Black Gold Necklace SP49107 

I love the geometric shapes that could add pizazz to any outfit ! I, personally would pair it with this Blue Chiffon toponly $5.33!

Blue Chiffon Euro Style Round Neck Sleeveless Vest One Size FZ70745bl


I am also in need of more dresses.  This one is sure to be in my closet this summer.  Also perfect, because its the color of the year, and not to mention, one of my favorite colors! It’s hard to find a color that compliments any skin tone.  I think this emerald/sea-grass/teal would compliment anyone.  Whether you have dark or super pale skin, this color is the go-to this year.

Green Ladies Summer Round Neck Short Sleeve Chiffon Dress One Size @RKD996915gr

And If you couldn't already tell, I have been obsessing over ANYTHING Chevron print.  I love this over-sized loose round neck chevron top!  And for only $9.99, you cannot go wrong!

Black Ladies Loose Round Neck Short Sleeves T-Shirts One Size   FZ70511b 


What are your favorite summer go-to outfits?   
Try out eFoxcity for some cute, affordable outfits today!
eFoxcity - Wholesale Fashion Clothing fr $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<