Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Blogger Monday




Yet another Monday upon us! This week I would like to introduce Jen Ramos creator of Made By Girl.  She is so inspiring, and creative. I could only hope one day to be as talented as herself.  She not only does graphic designing, but she has amazing one-of-a-kind paintings.  You can check out her shop here
I highly suggest you do! You will not be disappointed.

My Photo

If you are interested in being a part of RFM ( Random Follower Mondays) Please send me an email @ lisanmcdermott@gmail.com.
I would love to feature you! xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<