Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Blogger Monday



Happy Monday Folks! Today I would like to introduce Tiffany Leigh from Tiffany Leigh Interior Design.  Tiffany hails all the way from Toronto to pursue her interior design dream.  I have been following Tiffanys' blog as long as I've had my own.  She is so creative and I love visiting her blog.  I always get inspired by her interior design ideas and how she incorporates design in her small living space. Tiffany definitely has a great eye for design. She also has amazing DIY projects for the home! Be sure to check out her blog.



If you are interested in being a part of RFM ( Random Follower Mondays) Please send me an email @ lisanmcdermott@gmail.com.
I would love to feature you! xox 



2 comments:

  1. Lisa! So sweet of you to include me. What a great little surprise on a Monday morning. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to find Interior designers like me! heading over there right now! :)

    Thanks Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<