Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sickness Prevention and Getting Through It



Tis the season for everyone and their mom to be sick, literally.  My mom was just sick last week, half the girls at the office are sick, my best girlfriend is sick-- so I am just surrounded by coughing, sneezing, sniffling folks! Lucky me.  I pray I don't catch anything ( & hope my flu shot helps).

Number one thing to do is wash your hands! And make sure to keep some hand sanitizer handy.  You touch your eyes, face, nose, ears, and mouth and may not even realize it. You never know who sneezed and touched that door knob last.

If you happen to be one of the non-lucky ones who caught something, never fear-- Campbells chicken noodle soup, some Nyquil and soothing hot tea are your go to Dr.'s!  --at least they are for me.






 
 

So put on some comfy PJ's, step into those fuzzy slippers, get your snuggie, light a soothing candle, and prepare to watch movies and tv all day.

Hope you all don't get sick!
But if you do, at least you'll have all the good stuff ;-).

What are some of your go-to, get-better essentials?

-xox Lisa

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<