Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gifts For Him

Gifts For Him

It's that time of year again to start shopping for your friends, family, and your hunnie. I usually have my Christmas Shopping pretty much done by October/ November, but this year I am lagging! ( I blame it on the two jobs!)  So I have been doing alot of online browsing to save me some time when I hit the mall in the the next week. I have the hardest time shopping for guys-- because.. well they are guys.. and  they always say "I don't need anything.." So they leave it up to me to figure it out on my own.  Here are a few ideas if your stuck and don't know what to get your man!





Vince camuto
shoptheshoebox.com

Tech accessory
target.com

Leather belt
target.com

Giorgio armani perfume
saksfifthavenue.com

Rituals ritual
$38 - johnlewis.com

2 comments:

  1. Maу I јuѕt say what a comfort to fіnd sοmeone that actually underѕtanԁs whаt theу're discussing over the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. It'ѕ ѕuгpгising you're not more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

    my site - pilates training

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nеarly impossiblе to finԁ educateԁ ρeople fοr thіѕ tоpic, but
    you seem like you κnow what уou’гe tаlkіng about!
    Τhanks

    Look at my blog pοѕt :: organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<