Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Its Back to School Time.. Grown Up Edition

Yep, It's that time of year again.. when the Back-To-School fashion is hitting stores! This is a very exciting time and looking back, I remember I was always excited about the fall clothing line and styles coming in.  Since I have already graduated college and have no need to shop *Back To School*, I wanted to have a different approach on the fashion.

So I bring to you..  {  Back- To -Work Fashion  }  or in other words, Summer is over, time to change your wardrobe and styles!
Here is what I have come up with for a great back to school WORK  style!
I love the deep red tones, makes me miss Winter weather.  I can't wait till it gets colder out ( I never thought I'd say this!) I want to put my boots on again! 

What are your back to school or work favorites?

xoxo L
 

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are seriously HOT!

    Happy Wednesday (aka halfway to the weekend), beautiful!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<