Monday, May 7, 2012

Showered With Inspiration

I have always been inspired by my many surroundings.  Living so close to Disneyland, the mountains, the beach, the river, VeGaS, and living with such amazing weather year round.... I am always surrounded by great inspiring moments.  I need to start taking pictures of these moments to share with you =)

Also, many of my friends and families weddings are coming up and I can't help but get in the design mode.. Here are some of my favorite floral designs right now.  One of my phases I'm currently going through.





Quote for the day (my design =)  ):


Hope ya'll have a fab day!
- L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<