Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick Thank You Card

Good afternoon--eeer ( this is morning to me....  ) bloggy world.  I have been a little sick-y the past week, and my wonderful boyfriend has been taking great care of me =) Last night he made me Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup.. toy story version .. haha  ( I am still a little kid at heart ) .. 

So while he is at school today I decided to thank him for taking care of me.  I made him a "Thank you for taking care of me card." It literally took me 4 minutes total to make.  Super simple, Easy, and Thoughtful =)

Enjoy!  -- I'll post later on step-by-step card making instructions  -- Happy Thursday!

-L







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<